BCB Crusader Cup and Cooker MKII
The Brand New BCB Crusader Cup and Cooker Unit Mark II in HARD ANODISED ALUMINIUM (CN007C).
|BCB Crusader Cup and Cooker MKII||Add to cart|
The original cherished Crusader Cups and Cookers have just got a whole lot better!!
Made from high grade aluminium and hard anodised these fantastic bits of kit are now :
LARGER BUT LIGHTER, with a QUICKER COOKING TIME!!!
The Crusader Cup Canteen
- Constructed of high grade aluminium and hard anodised.
- The cup also doubles as a cooking pot.
- The cup canteen fits neatly beneath the 58 pattern water bottle and cup as part of the Crusader II Cooking System.
- Volume: 1L (internal measuring scale shows 0.25L + 0.5L marks)
- Size : 13 x 10 x 11.5cm (5.1" x 3.9" x 4.5")
- Weight : 204g (7oz)
The Crusader Cooker Unit
- Multi -Fuel capability.
- Internal "Chimney" helps to improve burn efficiency.
- Vent holes help to retain as much heat as possible and funnel the airflow for effective fuel burn.
- Size : 12.5 x 11 8cm (4.9" x 4.3" x 3.1")
- Weight : 152g (5.3oz)
World Of Survival
Making Cooking in the Wilderness Easy!!!