Maxpedition Multi Purpose Bag
The Maxpedition MPB Multi-Purpose Bag is a fully-padded, straightforward, professional multi-purpose briefcase with 30L of space and 22 independent carrying com
Whether you are conducting business in the luxury of a downtown high-rise or the rugged great outdoors, you will find the clean-cut lines of the MPB and its ultra-durable nylon construction to fit all your carrying needs.
Suitable for use with your laptop computer, documents, digital accessories, shooting / hunting / range gear, and anything else that can be carried, even the most delicate photographic or filming equipment.
- Main: 14"(L) x 6"(W) x 10"(H) with hook-and-loop Divider
- Front: 6"(L) x 2"(W) x 9"(H) with ID/Pen Holder
- Rear: 5"(L) x 2"(W) x 5"(H) and 5"(L) x 2"(W) x 4"(H)
- Both Sides: 13"(L) x 2"(W) x 9.5"(H)
- Exterior Dimensions Overall (including main, front, rear and side pockets): 16" (W) x 11" (H) x 10" (D)
- Carry: 2" Strap w/ Non-slip Shoulder Pad
- Optional Accessories: GRIMLOC D-RINGS
- Capacity: 1830 cu. in / 30 litres
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DUPONT Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YYK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Maxpedition's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
World Of Survival
Supplying You with the Best Gear Out There!!
£84.95 Was £89.95