Maxpedition VOLTA Battery / Shotgun Shell Pouch
Brand New Maxpedition Volta Battery Pouch With BATUCA™ Battery Insert (MAXP-1809)
Keep electronic gear running with batteries on-hand.
Also great as a shotgun shell holder.
- Main Compartment: 5"(L) x 1"(W) x 3.5"(H)
- Nylon case made from 1000-Denier coated nylon fabric
- Integral drainage grommet on bottom
- Fits small camera, iPod, iPhone and most other cellphones
- Fits 5 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun shells
- MOLLE compatible attachment clips : 3" TacTie (sold separately - See Attachments and Straps)
INCLUDES high quality BATUCA™ battery insert (patents pending*)
- Exclusive clear & smoke combo colour for enhanced visual identification
- Slides apart into 2 small individual versatile sections
- Holds up to eight (8) CR123, AA, AAA batteries; also fits memory cards
- Effectively separate new and spent cells
Batteries and other photo "props" not included.
Inserts are not waterproof.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
World Of Survival - Keeping Your kit Protected!!