Maxpedition VOLTA Battery / Shotgun Shell Pouch
Brand New Maxpedition Volta Battery Pouch With BATUCA™ Battery Insert (MAXP-1809)
|VOLTA - BLACK||Notify me|
|£17.95 Out of stock|
|VOLTA - FOLIAGE||Add to cart|
|VOLTA - O.D. GREEN||Add to cart|
|VOLTA - KHAKI||Add to cart|
Out of stock?Don't worry, we get stock in all the time. If you would like to be notified when the item comes back in stock please click notify above.
Keep electronic gear running with batteries on-hand.
Also great as a shotgun shell holder.
- Main Compartment: 5"(L) x 1"(W) x 3.5"(H)
- Nylon case made from 1000-Denier coated nylon fabric
- Integral drainage grommet on bottom
- Fits small camera, iPod, iPhone and most other cellphones
- Fits 5 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun shells
- MOLLE compatible attachment clips : 3" TacTie (sold separately - See Attachments and Straps)
INCLUDES high quality BATUCA™ battery insert (patents pending*)
- Exclusive clear & smoke combo colour for enhanced visual identification
- Slides apart into 2 small individual versatile sections
- Holds up to eight (8) CR123, AA, AAA batteries; also fits memory cards
- Effectively separate new and spent cells
Batteries and other photo "props" not included.
Inserts are not waterproof.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach
World Of Survival - Keeping Your kit Protected!!