BCB Crusader Cup and Cooker CN007 and CN007S
The BCB Crusader Cup and Cooker Unit in matt finished stainless steel(CN007S) or PTFE coated (CN007).
The Crusader Cup Canteen
- Constructed of high-grade matt finished stainless steel.
- The cup also doubles as a cooking pot.
- The cup canteen fits neatly beneath the 58 pattern water bottle and cup as part of the Crusader Cooking System.
- Volume: 750ml (internal measuring scale - 1.58 pints)
- Size: 13.7 x 10.2 x 10cm (5.4" x 4" x 4")
- Weight 280g (9.9oz) PTFE ; 275g (9.7oz) Silver
The Crusader Cooker Unit
- An innovative new solid and gel fuel field cooker which has been designed to meet the changing requirements of the future combat soldier.
- An integral folding arm allows the cup to fit securely over a fuel crucible where gel fuel or solid hexamine fuel blocks can be lit.
- The fuel crucible will hold one full gel fuel sachet or two hexamine blocks.
- A small slot provides efficient air intake, whilst the walls of the cooker provide shielding against the elements.
- Weight 180g (6.3oz) PTFE ; 175g (6.2oz) Silver
World Of Survival
Making Cooking in the Wilderness Easy!!!