Maxpedition EDC Beefy Pocket Organizer MAXP266
The BEEFY E.D.C. (Every Day Carry) Pocket Organizer (MAXP-266) is the beefed up version of the FATTY (MAXP-261) and is the largest EDC in the Maxpedition range.
Maxpedition beefed up the FATTY Pocket Organizer for increased capacity. The BEEFY Pocket Organizer is the largest of its kind with optimum interior space for standard flashlights, hand tools, large knives, 16OZ bottles, heavy cables and other fuller-sized gear.
A full clamshell opening reveals a hefty main compartment, containing 15 elastic dividers and 2 large slip & zippered pockets. This portable utility carry is perfect for big jobs and can be dropped into your Maxpedition bag or attached to its exterior PALS webbing for extended travels.
Can be attached to your belt or pack for easy access, will fit easily into, or attach to, a backpack or bag.
If the Micro, Mini and Standard sizes are just too small and the Fatty just doesn't quite do it - get a Beefy!
- Overall size: 6.25"(L) x 8.75"(H) x 2.5"(W)
- Main compartment: 6"(L) x 8"(H) x 2"(W)
- Exterior front: One (1) 5.75"(L) x 5.25"(H) mesh pocket and loop field for ID patch
- Exterior rear: 3 rows x 4 channels PALS webbing with over-sized grab handle made from 1" webbing
- Integrate using 3" TacTie Attachment Straps (Available in shop)
- Full clamshell opening with dual YKK zippers
- Interior left: One (1) 6"(L) x 6.5"(H) slip pocket with 9 horizontal elastic channels
- Interior right: One (1) 8"(L) x 5"(H) zippered pocket and 6 vertical elastic channels
- Center spine: 1 elastic retention loop
- Internal D-Ring attachment point
- 1000 Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
World Of Survival - Maximizing Your Kits Performance!!