Maxpedition EDC Fatty Pocket Organizer MAXP261
The FATTY E.D.C. (Every Day Carry) Pocket Organizer (MAXP-261) is a small items organizer, thickened for increased capacity.
Can be attached to your belt or pack for easy access, will fit easily into, or attach to, a backpack or bag.
If the Micro and Mini are just too small and the standard size just doesn't do it - get a Fatty!
- Very Compact 5” x 7” x 2”
- Drops into or attaches on to a backpack or bag
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zips
- Inside left: Slip pocket; key ring; tie-down loop; elastic organizer with 9 divisions
- Inside right: Zipper pocket; elastic organizer with 6 divisions
- Front exterior: 2” x 3” loop field for patches; mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Back exterior: Oversized carry handle; attachment webbing
- MOLLE compatible
- Attach using two 3" TicTie Straps (Available in shop)
- 1000 Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Please note that the Digital Foliage Camo (DFC) colour is now discontinued.
World Of Survival - Maximizing Your Kits Performance!!