Maxpedition EDC Mini Pocket Organizer MAXP259
The MINI E.D.C. (Every Day Carry) Pocket Organizer (MAXP-259) is a small items organizer that can be attached to your belt or pack for easy access.
|EDC Mini - BLACK||Add to cart|
|EDC Mini - FOLIAGE GREEN||Add to cart|
|EDC Mini - O.D. GREEN||Add to cart|
|EDC Mini - KHAKI||Notify me|
|£18.50 Out of stock|
|EDC Mini - DARK BROWN||Notify me|
|£18.50 Out of stock|
|EDC Mini - WOLF GREY||Add to cart|
Out of stock?Don't worry, we get stock in all the time. If you would like to be notified when the item comes back in stock please click notify above.
Due to popular demand Maxpedition have come up with a mini version of their superb pocket organizer.
Easy access, will fit easily into, or attach to, a backpack or bag.
- Very Compact 4” x 6” x 0.75”
- Drops into pants cargo pocket or backpack/bag
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zips
- Inside left: Slip pocket; key ring; elastic organizer with 6 divisions
- Inside right: Slip pocket; tie-down loop; elastic organizer with 4 divisions
- Front exterior: 1.5” x 3” loop field for patches; mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Back exterior: Carry handle; attachment webbing
- MOLLE compatible
- Attach using two 3" TicTie Straps (Available in shop)
- 1050 Denier nylon construction with reinforced stitching throughout
- 1050 Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
World Of Survival
Maximizing Your Kits Performance!!