Maxpedition JANUS Pouch Extension Pocket
The Maxpedition Janus Pouch (MAXP-8001) is a two-faced pocket with an adjustable and removable strap to allow for various ways of wearing.
|JANUS - KHAKI||Add to cart|
The JANUS is a two-faced pocket, one side features loop fields for ID patches while the other side has PALS webbing to accept modular accessories. An adjustable and removable strap allows user to decide which side should face forward and whether the opening points to the left or right.
The JANUS splices into 2” shoulder straps or waist straps using compatible quick release buckle components, providing additional storage for most customers or elongating a fully extended shoulder/waist strap for larger individuals.
The extension strap can also be completely removed and used independently of the pouch.
The pouch too can be used independently by modular attachment to PALS webbing using a pair of 5" TacTie (also with either side facing outwards, opening left or right).
- Main: 8” x 4” x 1.5” with internal dividers and elastic loops, dual zipper opening
- Extension strap range: max 13”, min 8”
- Empty weight: 8.4oz (with strap)
- Attach: 5" TacTie (sold separately - see Attachments and Straps)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YYK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
World Of Survival
Maximizing Your Kits Performance!!