Maxpedition Spartan Wallet
The new Maxpedition Spartan Wallet MAXP-229) has evolved from the old PUG Wallet design.
The evolution was a result of popular demand for a general purpose wallet design without the bulky zippered coin purse that made pocket carry difficult.
This simplification makes for a much better yet less expensive wallet.
The Spartan still contains a plethora of small compartments secured with velcro tabs to prevent slippage.
Two longer slots for paper bills make carrying multiple currency types easy.
An external mesh pocket is great for quick access to ticket stubs or to separate receipts.
- Closed, empty size: 5.5" x 3.5" x 0.5"
- Open, empty size: 9" x 5.5" x 0.3"
- Empty weight: 2.1 oz.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
World Of Survival
Helping To Keep Your Valuables Safe!!
£12.95 Was £14.95
£1.45 Was £1.95